Have you had your midlife MOT?
Free NHS health checks for 40-74 year-olds in Haringey. We’ll help you assess your current health and make improvements where needed.
Get checked out and receive expert advice on maintaining or improving your health. This simple test can help you reduce the risk of developing avoidable health problems, including diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease and dementia.
The health check takes about 20 to 30 minutes and consists of:
- Some simple questions
- Blood pressure, height and weight measurements
- A blood test to check your cholesterol
This simple test can help you reduce the risk of developing avoidable health problems, including diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease and dementia.
Where can I get my blood pressure checked?
Some pharmacies in Haringey have blood pressure monitors that you can use for free.
We’re working with the below pharmacies to offer blood pressure checks:
- Saigrace Pharmacy: 93 Tottenham Ln, Tottenham, London N8 9BG
- Amy Pharmacy: 53 Park Road, Crouch End, N8 8SY
- Clockwork Pharmacy & Travel Vaccination Clinic: 9 Queens Parade, Brownlow Road, London N11 2DN
- Parade Chemist, 25 Grand Parade, Green Lanes, Haringey, London, N4 1LG
- Phillips Chemist, 193 Lordship Lane, Tottenham, London, N17 6XF
If you’re aged 40 – 74, you can also get your blood pressure checked as part of an NHS Health Check.
You can also buy blood pressure monitors from £15 that you can use at home. You can purchase these at most pharmacies or online. Follow these simple steps to make sure your readings are accurate.
March Health Checks
|5th June||11:00 – 18:00||Park road Pools & Fitness, N8 8JN|
|12th June||11:00 – 18:00||Tottenham Green Pools & Fitness, N15 4JA|
|14th June||11:00 – 16:00||Wightman road Mosque, N8 0NA|
|22nd June||12:00 – 16:00||Community event, Hartington Park N17 9UN|
Booking is recommended. To book call 0208 885 9095 or sign up below
“Increased awareness of healthy living. Excellent support from Alex the trainer.”
“It motivated me to live a healthier lifestyle.”