Do you have a couple to unwind every night?
Personal support to help you discover ways to cut back on alcohol and the benefits you’ll experience.
Our support is free and can help reduce your risk of developing illnesses and improve your wellbeing.
There is no ‘safe’ drinking level. Regularly drinking more than the low risk level of 14 units a week can be harmful.
Benefits of Drinking Less Alcohol
- Reduce risk of heart disease and cancer
- Less likely to have an accident/take risks
- Less chance of embarrassing yourself on a night out
- Liver more able to recover and repair damage
- Save money on alcohol and taxis
- Increase energy and concentration
Alcohol & Units Guide
Men and women are advised not to regularly drink more than 14 uints a week.
Spread your drinking over three days or more if you drink as much as 14 units a week.
“I learnt how to choose the right drinks, how to change my meals and how to avoid some sugary food and drinks.”